Sunday, May 2, 2010

Painting Party #1




Man, I am a terrible blogger. It's been over a week since I started this thing. Since then Kuy and I have closed on a house, I've gotten a job in College Station, and Kuy has left for a mission trip to Honduras: plenty of topics; zero blogs. Maybe practice makes perfect when it comes to blogging. Anyways, we closed on our house last Wednesday!! Everything went perfectly with the closing....no surprises. Kuy left on Saturday morning for Honduras so I had a little "painting party" at our new house with some of my girlfriends. Thanks to Jill, Sarah G, and Randalyn, the whole living room is DONE! I'm going to attempt to post a picture of it on here. If you don't like the color, don't tell me because I am not repainting it. Also, notice the title of this blog is "Painting Party #1"......yes, there will be more parties so don't fret if you weren't at this one, you'll have a chance if you want =).

4 comments:

  1. I really like the paint color and love love the rug. Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. JC Penney's....I love love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry I couldn't make it - great work, and we'll keep brainstorming colors for the DR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully I can be there for party #2 :)

    ReplyDelete